$1Looking for a studio or 1-bedroom (Courtenay area)
0BR / 1Baavailable jul 1
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment laundry on site no smoking detached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
My ideal home for July 1st Move-In:
I’m looking for a new home south of Campbell River. So even a bit north of Courtenay/Comox or in Courtenay, or South of Courtenay/Comox – can be really south too (such as Qualicum or more south/I'm open for the right place)
These are the ideals I’m looking for:
• Bright spacious clean layout whether a studio/mini home or 1-bedroom.
• Lots of cupboard/cabinet space in kitchen and bathroom
• Full kitchen – including full stove, fridge, freezer, and any extra appliances/accessories are a bonus if available
• If furnished with a bed is great, but not required
• Closet space in bedroom area
• Extra closet for storage ideal
• In unit washer dryer preferred, however access to shared washer/dryer ok too.
• Able to have a pet. I do not have a pet, but I want the option to get a pet (medium size dog I am hoping for).
• Near trails/ocean (Ideally within a 10-15 minute walk, but even a short drive works)
• Parking space
• Garbage and recycle pick-up
• Wi-fi set up and cell reception available (I know some areas are really off grid and I need wifi for work)
If you have a space that sounds like a match please write me.
I often work from home, especially since Covid. I have great references from past landlords and work. I am very clean, considerate and thoughtful of other people’s properties and neighbours.
I've also house-sat and pet-sat before (Mostly on Quadra and Campbell River), and I have excellent references for that, so I am open to longer-term (2 months or more) house or pet sitting too instead of a rental.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers