boat type: sailboat condition: good engine hours (total): 400 length overall (LOA): 30 make / manufacturer: Albin Marine model name / number: Scampi Albin Marine propulsion type: sail year manufactured: 1979
QR Code Link to This Post
After some great adventures, we have decided to sell our beloved 30' sailboat Sati. She has taken us throughout Desolation Sound, to the end of Toba inlet and all over the Discovery Islands area, taught us how to sail (again!) and given us some marvellous memories. It is time for her to find new owners to enjoy their own adventures, as we move on to our own.
Enough of waxing lyrical. Here are the details.
Sati is an Albin Marine (Swedish built) Scampi 30' Mk4; fibreglass fin keel single masthead sloop. 10' Beam, 6' draft and 30' overall length. Currently situated in Discovery Harbour Marina in Campbell River, BC. The Scampi was, in the day, considered a very fast boat
it its class. It still is; she can catch a light breeze and make good way. Our record is surfing at over 7kts down Johnston strait, arriving at Seymour Narrows 2 hours ahead of schedule...
- Full set of sails; Storm Jib, Working Jib, 160% Genoa (which we normally use), Spinnaker, Main.
- Yanmar 2YM15, 10HP inboard diesel, ~400hrs. Forward-mounted engine driving Hydraulic continuously variable transmission.
- Engine sips fuel; rated at 2L/hr at 3000rpm.
- 40L in-hull diesel fuel tank.
- 10L reserve fuel container.
- Full safety equipment on board.
- Tiller pilot 'TP100' tiller-mounted autopilot with in-cockpit power source.
- 1100gph and secondary 800gph bilge pumps.
- Manual 700gph bilge pump.
- Newly installed bulkhead mounted compass (Ritchie).
- Newly installed Lowrance Hook 5 bulkhead mounted depth sounder. Through-hull-shooting transducer.
- New Uniden UM385 VHF radio.
- 100AHr starter deep-cycle battery (1).
- 100AHr auxilliary deep-cycle battery (2).
- 2x100W Solar panels mounted on deck, MPPT charge controller.
- 2000W DC-AC inverter. Enough to boil a kettle and run power-tools
- 50 Litre primary potable water tank fed by 80L secondary flexible water tank; 130L total.
- Electric pressurized water.
- Two sinks plus icebox setup.
- Propane 3 burner stove with oven (fed from vented propane storage).
- 25lb Simpson-Lawrence Delta anchor, 20' chain plus 300' Rode.
- 450' rail-mounted floating stern-tie line.
- 9' plywood floor inflatable tender.
- 12V Air pump with cockpit power connector for tender.
- Ventilation/circulation fan.
- Variable-speed 'Blower' exhaust fan.
Additional to basic specification:
- New paint below and above waterline and topside (July 2022).
- New windows (July 2022).
- New Name (you really do not want the old one...)
- Fully updated electrical system.
- Shore/Inverter power selection, isolated switch-over.
- Did I mention the solar panels and charging system?
- Cockpit covering Bimini.
- Internal space conversion for double bed in central cabin.
- in addition to front double berth, rear quarter-berth.
- Serviced head with 9Gal holding tank, new Macerator pump. Vent filter.
Recent servicing and inspections:
- Recent (November 2021) out-of-water survey; available to serious inquiries.
- Removal, servicing, re-installation of hydraulic drive system, installation of new drive bearings (October 2022).
- Primary and secondary fuel filters recently changed (June 2023).
- Oil change, coolant flush & change. (June 2023).
- Hydraulic fluid and filter change (July 2023).
Check this out for more details https://sati64.wordpress.com
***Financing Available*** ***Financing Available***
Financing is available by Alberta Private Sale Financing. Payment amortizations as long as 15 years are available! You can apply online at bowridgesportsfinancing.com No payments for up to 6 months! Call or text Shelleylynn for more information at show contact info
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.