I have many models & price levels of turntables / record players.
Be aware tables can sound quite differant from each other , everything about table & how it is setup effects how it sounds.
Be also aware that a poor setup or poor quality table can damage records with every play.
To get the most out of your collection can take some effort.
To try records to see if you like can cost very little but as your record collection grows you may want to invest in more upscale equipment.
NOTE: Some are camera shy come on in to see in person !
More belts , needles & cartridges just in .
If you have a table I can setup / replace cartridge / belts / lube maintain , generally get the most out of it.
Here is list of several models:
- Yamaha YP D6 Direct drive semi auto , with Stanton Cartridge
- BIC 960 Full Auto with 6 time repeat function , American made
- Kenwood KD1033 Manual belt drive $80
- Technics SL-1300 full auto with repeat function , outstanding Shure v15III included , price depends on cartridges supplied.
- Technics SL-23 Semi auto belt drive TT new cartridge / needle
- Marantz 6100 belt drive semi auto
- Toshiba SR F450 Full auto TT new cartridge / needle
- Sansui SR 323 Manual table new cartridge / needle , belt , monster cable wires
Special Use tables :
- ION USB table to record records , bit better quality then the average plastic type table - $60 for new one in box unopened.
The second one open box $40.
Audio / Video
560B 11th ave
Open 9:00 - 4:30 Tues - Fri
Sat 9:30 - 4:00