Food Production - Team Member @ Tree Island Yogurt (Courtenay Central)
3747 Island Hwy South
compensation: $17.00-$20.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Start this SEPTEMBER! - We are a growing health food company and looking for an energetic and positive person to join our team.
We are recruiting a Production Team Member. You must be available on Fridays & Saturdays for regular shifts, with some additional flexibility. The position is Full-Time 30-36 hour per week.
This is a hands-on team position that require the following:
1. Attention to detail
2. Physical Stamina and ability to lift 15kg
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Willingness to learn
6. Food handling experience an asset
7. Food Safe Certificate an asset
9. Experience cleaning and/or in hands on job
1. Work with Shift Leader to follow production protocols
2. Uphold high standard of quality and precision to carry out daily tasks
3. Cleaning, Filling, Measuring, Record keeping and Moving inventory
4. Performing additional tasks as required
We offer long-term employment, a positive environment, training and the opportunity to grow for the right candidate. Resumes will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please apply by email a resume and cover letter outlining your availability and fit with the position.
Tree Island Gourmet Yogurt is an artisan dairy processor founded by husband and wife team Scott DiGuistini, PhD and Merissa Myles. We specialize in making nourishing yogurt from the best local grass-fed milk. We serve over 250 grocers in Canada. Learn more about us at www.treeislandyogurt.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers