We are a BUSY medical based skin-care clinic and Practical Dermatology Practise seeking a full-time (Monday-Friday) Medical Office Assistant & Client Care Receptionist.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Able to work Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays 9:30-5:30; Wednesdays and Thursdays 1:30-7:30pm
• Highly organized, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative and autonomy
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced medical aesthetics environment
• You enjoy interacting with people and are a positive team player, always willing to lend a hand
• Experienced with client service and cash handling
• possess a professional demeanor, polished and poised in appearance, with excellent people service skills.
• Work closely with the Doctors/Clinicians and be involved in all aspects of the patient/client experience;
• Represent the organization with a positive and professional image in all levels of operation, internal and public. Ability to maintain client/patient confidentiality;
• Answering phones, greeting, scheduling, referring and confirming patients/clients via phone, email and online appointments;
• Book all client appointments to SpaWare software and patient appointments to MedAccess software;
• Navigate online bookings, reviews and mailing lists via DemandForce software;
• Posting and monitoring of social media profiles in FaceBook and Instagram;
• Administrative duties, such as filing, and tracking sales and client info and demographics;
• Act as a support to the clinic director, as needed.
Required qualifications and professional experience:
• MOA (Medical Office Assistant) or Hospital Unit Clerk certification
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite an asset
• Comfortable operating computers, photocopiers and fax machines
• Experience in working in cosmetic, aesthetic, medical clinic (3 years) preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain accuracy while doing multiple tasks or working under pressure
• Any other combination of education and relevant experience will be considered
• Competitive wages and benefits negotiable based upon experience
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only qualified submissions, including resume and cover letter (outlining why you believe you are a good candidate) will be contacted.