Your Key Responsibilities
QR Code Link to This Post
• Listen to the client to enable meeting their needs.
• Be empathetic to the client’s needs, wants and concerns.
• Be patient and guide clients through the buying process supported by the established sales framework.
• Enhance the customer experience by demonstrating the vehicles features and conducting a test drive.
• Complete vehicle quotes and explain financing and warranty options for new and pre-owned vehicles.
• Transfer ownership of a vehicle utilizing an established delivery process which ensures the client understands the vehicles operating features and warranty.
• Become a brand specialist by attending sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
• Contribute ideas to and participate in the development and implementation of the dealership’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
• Meet sales goals and objectives and all required metrics related to the overall customer experience.
• Develop and maintain relationships with our valued clients to further promote the dealership’s brand within the market.
• Support online clients by answering questions and setting up appoints when appropriate.
• Manage the customer service experience by following up with clients to obtain feedback and request referrals.
• Create an exceptional client experience.
• Assist the dealership leadership team in ensuring the lot is optimally merchandised to maximize sales.
• Friendly, approachable and supportive.
• The desire, willingness and ability to excel at sales.
• Ability to think like a customer, to provide the best possible sales experience.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets.
• Ability to work independently in a dealership environment as well as be part of a team.
• A person of high integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
• Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
• Results-driven and career focused individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to be successful.
• Must be a great listener and be willing to ask the customer for their business and be willing to earn their business by providing an exceptional customer service experience.
• Must possess a valid driver's license.