- Driving an older Subaru wagon with brand new winter tires. Leaving Nov 4 bright and early. Could potentially pick up or drop off at any town along the way (Highway 3)
QR Code Link to This Post
- You pay $40/500km (that's splitting gas) or that ratio for whatever distance you go.
- You come on ferry, you pitch for ferry (I'll pay the majority)
- Trip options: (1) overnighting somewhere around Creston in some lame motel? (2) Maybe try to pound the entire drive out in one day? To be decided, dependent on weather and motivation.
- I am a 28yo male, friendly, healthy, no obvious personality defects, nonsmoker; all the good things a concerned parent would desire of a ride share host.
- YOU are a clean, chill, respectable human. (All 3.)