compensation: $17.00 per hour to start employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love working in a technical environment? We are a growing health food company and are looking for the right person to join our team.
The Position requires:
1. Attention to detail
3. Integrity & good communication skills
4. Demonstrated aptitude for mechanics
5. Physical health and ability to lift 15kg
6. Maturity to work independently
1. Daily equipment breakdown, inspection, cleaning and reassembly.
2. Reporting to the Production Team Manager and working with the Production Manager on long-term building and equipment maintenance projects.
3. Uphold high standards of quality and precision to carry out shift tasks.
4. Maintain a safe and respectful work environment
4. Follow food safety and sanitation requirements
6. Preparation of production materials, ie. restocking for the next day’s shift.
7. Performing additional tasks as required, monitor time demands and where necessary delegate tasks to additional night support staff.
We offer long-term employment and a positive environment for the right candidate. Shifts run from 6pm - 11pm, 4 days per week.
This position is suitable for a mature person. On the job training will be provided, but technical aptitude is preferred. Please apply by email with a resume and brief cover letter outlining your fit with the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour to start with increase after probation period
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers